Bethlehem Child Care Center
Our Preschool Program
Sample Daily Schedule
7:30 – 9:00 – play Outside or in Fellowship Hall
9:00 – 9:15 – Welcome and talk about the day
9:15 – 10:30 – Open Choice time, snack served in this time frame
10:30 – 11:15 – Outside time
11:15 – 11:45 – Small group time
11:45 – 12:00 – Bible Story & close out morning
12:00 – 1:00 – Lunch
1:00/1:15 – 1:45 – nap and those who do not sleep get up
Rest continues until 2:45 for those who fall asleep
3:15 – 4:00 – one group outside and other has Open Choice
4:00 – 4:45 – one group outside and other has Open Choice
5:00 – 5:30 – everyone meets in Fellowship Hall until picked up
BCCC’s TOILET TRAINED POLICY:
Children enrolled in Beginners and Pre-K must be toilet trained before attending. We recognize that it is not uncommon for a child who is fully toilet trained to have a setback/accident when he/she is in a new environment. Staff are aware of this and will provide many opportunities to use the bathroom. Accidents are considered unusual incidents and should happen infrequently.
We have a “three accident” policy. When three accidents occur in one month’s time, we will re-evaluate your child’s placement in our program. Upon enrollment there is a two-week grace period, and we will not begin counting accidents until the two weeks pass.
Toilet trained children can:
- Communicate to the teacher that he/she needs to go to the bathroom.
- Go to the bathroom and perform the necessary functions without assistance from an adult.
- Wear cloth underwear: pull-ups are not allowed.
If your child is enrolled, but not completely toilet trained as described, you may choose one of the following options:
- You may withdraw your child from the preschool and place their name at the top of our waiting list without paying tuition. (The registration fee is nonrefundable, and you are not guaranteed placement.)
- You may continue to pay tuition to hold your child’s spot until toilet training has been completed.