BCCC Summer Program
Our summer hours are 7:30 – 5:30 for full day and 9:00- 1:00 for half day. Both preschool and school age children can sign up for either full or half days, or a combination.
This is the information you will see at the beginning of our registration form, scroll to the bottom of the page for the link.
Registration for Summer Programs 2023: June 21 – August 25 (9 1/2 weeks). Summer Hours: 7:30 – 5:30 (full day) or 9:00 – 1:00 (half day)
We will use the following guidelines to confirm which of the registrants will be enrolled:
• All children must attend a minimum of 6 weeks (REQUIRED)
• Priority will be assigned in this order: First, to children who are currently enrolled; second, to children who are enrolled in the upcoming school year, and last, to children who only enroll for the summer.
• We will give priority to children who sign up for 4 or 5 days a week. Space permitting, we will enroll children for 3 days a week. We will not accept enrollment for less than 3 days in a week.
After submitting this request, you will receive an automatic reply with your request to keep for your records. That copy is NOT a confirmation of registration. If there is space for your child, you will receive an official confirmation from our office by April 14. This confirmation will be considered your child’s summer schedule. Your tuition will be based on that confirmed schedule. Adding days may be permitted on a space-available basis, however no other changes may be made to their schedule once it is confirmed.
This summer we are able to offer both full and half day spots for all children (School age, Pre-K, and Beginners). Full day hours are between 7:30 and 5:30 and the half day hours between 9:00 and 1:00.
Weekly Rates for Full Days: 5 days: $264.50, 4 days: $221, 3 days $174.25, 2 days $115.85, and 1 day is $55. Half days are $31.25/day.
You will be required to submit a $50 reservation fee, to be applied to your summer tuition, unless you withdraw your child, that would forfeit the reservation fee.
Most Tuesday mornings we will have Summer Games with Coach Mike over at Cooper Park.
A few things you may like to know about our center & COVID:
• We love to play outside and will continue to take advantage of that this summer
• We currently do not require children nor staff to wear masks. We follow the CDC guidelines and would enforce wearing masks if it is recommended due to exposures. If children are coughing, they may be asked to wear a mask.
• Each classroom and the Fellowship Hall have an air purifier with UV lights.
• We follow CDC protocol for cleaning.
• Children wash their hands often and we teach them to use a 30 second sand timer as a reminder of how long to wash.