Preschool Enrollment and Tour Information
We are excited that you are interested in Bethlehem Child Care Center (BCCC) for your child’s preschool.
Our tours have been completed for the 2023-24 school year. You may request a tour and if, after enrollment opens on Monday, February 20, there is space for more children, we can arrange a date for your tour. If the space is full, we’ll add your name to a Wait List and can set up a tour as your name comes close to the top of the list. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Registration
BCCC will open enrollment for the 2023 – 24 school year on Monday, January 30, for returning families and Monday, February 20, 2023 (President’s Day) for new families.
We enroll children based on these criteria:
1. The order in which we receive completed paperwork.
- Currently enrolled families
- Previously enrolled families
- New families
2. Priority will be given to children who are attending 5 & 4 days a week before those attending 3 days a week.
3. We are only offering full days. Of course, you are welcome to pick your child up at any point in the day.
4. Children must be potty trained and 3 by September 1.
5. We will accept enrollment paperwork for children who turn 3 between September 1 and October 31 – they will automatically be added to the Wait List. They will be eligible to be assigned to their class if there are openings after June 1.
6. Children who turn 3 after October 31 will not be enrolled in the program.
Our Wait List will be organized in the order in which the paperwork is submitted. Our 2023-24 school year registration takes place before the summer 2023 sign-up opens, however, children who enroll for the fall are welcome to attend in the summer. The summer program provides more flexible schedules for families as you do not need to keep the same schedule from week to week.
Fall 2023 – Summer 2024 Forms:
Preschool Enrollment Packet 2023-24
School Age Enrollment Packet 2023-24
Fall 2022 – Summer 2023 Forms: