Preschool Enrollment and Tour Information
We are excited that you are interested in Bethlehem Child Care Center (BCCC) for your child’s preschool.
Information for Registration
BCCC opened enrollment for the 2022-23 school year on Monday, February 1, for returning families and Monday, February 21, 2022 (President’s Day) for new families.
Our Beginners Room (children who are 3) is currently full and we are adding children to the Wait List. If you send Jill an email, email@example.com, letting her know you are interested in our online tour & slideshow, she can send those to you and you can decide if you’d like to be added to the Wait List. There is no fee for being on the Wait List. If your child’s name comes up we can schedule a tour before you make a decision.
Our Pre-K Room (children who are 4 by Sept 1) has openings. If you would like to schedule a tour for a Pre-K room you can email Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a tour.
We enrolled children based on these criteria:
1. The order in which we receive completed paperwork.
- Currently enrolled families
- Previously enrolled families
- New families
2. Beginners: children must be potty trained and 3 by September 1 and Pre-K: children must be 4 by September 1.
3. We will accept enrollment paperwork for children who turn 3 between September 1 and October 1 – they will automatically be added to the Wait List. They will be eligible to be assigned to the Beginners class if there are openings after June 1.
4. Children who turn 3 after October 1 will not be enrolled in the program.
Our Wait List will be organized in the order in which the paperwork is submitted. Our 2022-23 school year registration takes place before the summer 2022 sign-up opens, however, children who enroll for the fall are welcome to attend in the summer. The summer program provides more flexible schedules for families as you do not need to keep the same schedule from week to week.