Preschool Enrollment and Tour Information
We are excited that you are interested in Bethlehem Child Care Center (BCCC) for your child’s preschool.
NOTE: We open enrollment for new families on Monday, February 19. All tour spaces prior to the 19th are full. You do not need a tour to enroll, but of course, we are happy to give you one after the 19th if you are interested. Please email Jill to set up a tour: Bethlehemchildcarecenter@gmail.com
Information for Registration
BCCC will open enrollment for the 2024 – 25 school year on Monday, February 5, for returning families and Monday, February 19, 2024 (President’s Day) for new families.
We enroll children based on these criteria:
1. The order in which we receive completed paperwork.
- Currently enrolled families
- Previously enrolled families
- New families
- Priority will be given to children who are attending 5 & 4 days a week before those attending 3 days a week.
- We are only offering full days. Of course, you are welcome to pick your child up at any point in the day.
- Children must be potty trained and 3 by September 1.
- We will accept enrollment paperwork for children who turn 3 between September 1 and October 31 – they will automatically be added to the Wait List. They will be eligible to be assigned to their class if there are openings after June 1.
- Children who turn 3 after October 31 will not be enrolled in the program.
Our Wait List will be organized in the order in which the paperwork is submitted. Our 2024-25 school year registration takes place before the summer 2024 sign-up opens, however, children who enroll for the fall are welcome to attend in the summer. The summer program provides more flexible schedules for families as you do not need to keep to the same schedule from week to week.