Preschool Enrollment and Tour Information
We are excited that you are interested in Bethlehem Child Care Center (BCCC) for your child’s preschool.
Information for Registration
This year we will not be hosting tours in-person. Please email Jill, email@example.com, if you would like a link to our video tours.
BCCC will open enrollment for the 2021 – 22 school year on Monday, February 1, for returning families and Monday, February 15, 2021 (President’s Day) for new families. Due to COVID concerns we will not be hosting tours in person, We will be sending those who request it a link to a video we put together with the Lead Teachers discussing the way we approach learning in our center. You will also see video clips and photos of children playing and working in the classrooms and outside.
We will enroll children based on these criteria:
1. The order in which we receive completed paperwork.
- Currently enrolled families
- Previously enrolled families, including those who were signed up to attend during the 2020-21 school year but had to cancel due to COVID modifications.
- New families
2. Beginners: children must be 3 by September 1 and Pre-K: children must be 4 by September 1.
3. We will accept enrollment paperwork for children who turn 3 between September 1 and October 1 – they will automatically be added to the Wait List. They will be eligible to be assigned to the Beginners class if there are openings after June 1.
4. Children who turn 3 after October 1 will not be enrolled in the program.
Our Wait List will be organized in the order in which the paperwork is submitted. Our 2021-22 school year registration takes place before the summer 2021 sign-up opens, however, children who enroll for the fall are welcome to attend in the summer. Summer information will be ready in mid-March.